Sunday, November 14, 2010

Winter Wonderland

I arrived in Minneapolis Thursday just in time to see the beautiful fall weather. Friday night it started to snow and by Saturday, I awoke to this winter wonderland. It snowed and snowed, with accumulations ranging from 8 to 10 inches. It was that heavy, wet kind of snow, which is the hardest to shovel and get around in, but also the most beautiful. Big, fluffy snowflakes floating to the ground and sticking to the tree branches. It was fun to see and experience for a former midwesterner-turned-Arizonan... even despite the soaking wet socks and pant legs I had from trudging around in snow and slush on Sat.

Thank you to my wonderful hubby for taking such fabulous care of Amaya while I was gone. Thank you to my wonderful friends for a fabulously fun girls weekend! And thank you to my wonderful brother for a fabulous sister/brother lunch date! I feel blessed to have so many wonderful and fabulous people in my life. I love you all!

1 comment:

KaseyT said...

Glad you enjoyed the snow!! It was a MESS. It was great to see you. I enjoyed catching up so much and you were such a great listener!!
-Kasey