Thursday, November 10, 2011

October- part 2...and a little Nov.

FALL FESTIVAL



at Amaya's Preschool






petting zoo


"pony" rides




The ponies looked like horses to me.



Amaya loved riding the "pony." But the "pony" got a little skiddish causing mom and dad's hearts to skip a couple beats.


ballon creatures



Amaya sliding with Ilayda and Taylor (wish I captured Danica in the picture, too).



Amaya and Adia: sisters from another mother.



Miss Vicki and her band rocking it out.



Check out the sword fight.



Ellie and Adia: sisters from the same mother.



train time






AN INTRODUCTION TO BOWLING



After the fall festival, we went bowling with friends.



The girls had a BLAST, and so did the parents.



Amaya



Adia



Ellie






SCHNEPF FARM



a few snapshots from our annual outing at schnepf farm



Feeding....



admiring....



petting.



I love, love, love this picture. Brooklyn and Amaya, holding hands, waiting for their turn to ride.




Adia, dreaming of bumble bees.



The 3 Bumble-teers.



I love, love, love this picture even more. So sweet!



Brooklyn and Amaya



Adia, Alexis, and Ellie.



Whoa....where'd Alexis go? ;)



Whoa, where'd Alexis go again? I tried getting a pic of the two little ones together. But that teeny-tiny Alexis is fast. I had better luck on Halloween.









HALLOWEEN




Rapunzel and Pascal











pre-k party time







trick or treat time



































VEGAS



What happens in Vegas stay in Vegas. But I just have to say thanks to the Anjee's 40th crew for a fabulous weekend. So. Much. Fun. We had a no-posting pics pact, but since this pic was taken at the airport, it's exempt. So here is the one picture I can share. Oh, and I have to add that I won so much money gambling that I paid for my entire trip and then some. Booya! Can't wait until next year girls!

No comments: