Thursday, February 28, 2008

Amaya's Letter to You

Hi there, family and friends,I hope this greeting finds you all "hanging loose."
I am.
I'm just chillin' in my room...
...looking at my favorite book.
It's a picture book of animals.

And as many of you know, I love animals. I give them a thumbs up.
After "story time," I like to rock in my rocking chair.
Rocking is super fun!
O.K. That's all I have for now. I am going to go relax after all my "reading."
Bye, everyone! Stay safe and make it a great day!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too cute Amaya. You sit so nicely rocking and reading your book. You must teach Will to do that!!!! He won't sit still for 5 seconds! He will keep you on your toes! Miss you! See you soon! Bye bye!

AKWJ said...

Hi Amaya, Becky & Scott,
I am excited to FINALLY visit your blog spot. I love it. Amaya has gotten so big. I love all of the pictures. I'll keep visiting to stay updated. We have a blog too. It is: jayarejay.blogspot.com


xoxo
Amy