Sunday, March 16, 2008

Letter from Amaya to her play pals

Dear play pals,

Thank you for the presents, e-cards, and happy birthday entries on your blogs. That was so very sweet of you all! I love each and every one of you and feel so priviledged to call you all my play pals! And get ready Will and Emma. Birthdays are great! Especially the cake! You get to get all messy and it's so sweet and yummy! I can't wait for you guys to experience it in the upcoming weeks! O.K. Gotta run. I think mom and dad hear me. I'm suppose to be in bed. They don't know that I know how to get out of my crib yet. So don't tell on me. Good night and sweet dreams.

Love always,
Amaya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great time on your birthday Amaya. It sure looks like it! Thank you also from Will for the fun swimmies. Can't wait to jump in the water! Watch out June, here we come! Wish you could make it on Saturday. We'll see you the 11th. Love from us!