Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pool Time

We spent a lot of time in the pool this weekend. The weather was perfect for it. Temps in the 100's and bright and sunny. Here are a few pics from Sat. I had just gotten Amaya out of the pool. I was preparing to take her in for a bath, then put her down for a nap, so Scott got on a pool float to do some relaxing. Well, Amaya decided that pool float looked too darn inviting. She insisted on getting back into the pool to take over the float. I had already taken her swimming suit off, but she still had on her swim diaper. Scott put her up on the float and she just layed there chilling. He moved the float around the pool and still, she just chilled. So cute and funny!
Sorry I stole your float dad!
Ah, this is the life!
Brrr, that breeze is cool. It must be only 100 out.
A breeze makes for wild hair!
Can't I just nap here, mom?

No comments: